Experienced HGV Mechanic
At B. P. McKeefry, we regard our employees as our single biggest asset, as without enthusiastic and committed individuals, it would be impossible to keep our vehicles moving on time and to schedule.
With this in mind, we wish to appoint an H.G.V Mechanic at our Head Office Maintenance Facility in Swatragh on a permanent basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- General servicing of our extensive fleet of road tankers/trailers and units
- Testing of hydraulics, diagnostics, and programming of ECU
- Fitting air valves and piping
- Fitting lights and wiring looms
- Making and fitting hydraulic looms
- PDI of new vehicles (full training can be provided)
- Piping and wiring of new-build road tankers/trailers and units
- Previous experience in a similar role, demonstrating commitment to the job
- Ability to work well as part of a team or individually
- Car driving licence
- C + E (HGV Class 1) would be beneficial but not essential
- Successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary with benefits and state-of-the-art working conditions.
How to apply:
The closing date for completed applications is Friday 15th October 2021
For more information on the post please view our list of duties, responsibilities and qualification requirements here.