BP McKeefry wishes to recruit a Company Accountant to join our team. Working closely with other Senior Managers and reporting to the Directors, this broad-ranging role will be based at our Head Office in Swatragh. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of Financial and Management Accounting, including:
- Preparation of monthly management reports for the principal operating companies
- Preparation of statutory accounts and dealing with the group’s auditors
- Preparation of financial plans and cost analysis
- Credit control
- Treasury and foreign exchange risk management
- Statutory company returns
- On-going development and monitoring of the company’s information system
- Contribute to on-going management of the companies
The ideal candidate will be a high calibre Qualified Accountant and a member of a recognised professional accountancy body (ACA, ACCA, CIMA). Applicants must be commercially aware, enthusiastic, “hands-on”, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels. Computer Literate with a sound knowledge of computerised accounting systems is essential.
Successful applicants will be offered a competitive salary and benefits, negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
Please please download the application form and return it to us via email to email@example.com or by post to our head office in Swatragh.
The closing date for completed applications is WEDNESDAY 25th September 2019.
For more information on the post please view our list of duties, responsibilities and qualification requirements here.