Apprentice Transport Planner – Swatragh Office
Are you a recent school leaver or university graduate? Are you interested in a career in Transport with a well-established company?
We are currently looking for a hard-working, motivated individual to join our Transport Planning team.
Reporting to the Transport Manager, the apprentice Transport Planner will be primarily involved in the routing of vehicle movements throughout the UK and Ireland and ultimately become involved in our European Operations.
The Transport Planner must be enthusiastic and fully committed, a good team player and have exceptional organisational ability.
Other duties include as follows;
- Dealing with drivers, planning issuing instructions
- Liaising with shipping companies
- Scheduling the servicing of vehicles and tankers with own and third-party garages
- Scheduling the cleaning of tankers at tank wash stations
- Administration duties on Management Information System
- Liaising with Customers to meet their requirements
- Full Training Program provided
- Competitive Salary
- Career Progression
- Friendly Office environment
- Further qualifications including CILT (UK) Level 3 in Transport & Logistics & Transport Manager CPC.
- 5 GCSEs Grades A-C (Maths & English A/B Grade)
- Full Driving Licence
- IT Literate in Word and Excel
- Good Communication Skills
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to work in a busy and dynamic office environment
Please please download the application form and return it to us via email to email@example.com or by post to our head office in Swatragh.
The closing date for completed applications is Friday 27th September 2019.
For more information on the post please view our list of duties, responsibilities and qualification requirements here.